This week we’re shaking things up with a little inspirational beauty as I bring you my Top 10 (non-scripture) Inspirational Quotes! Feel free to share, pin, post, etc. these immortal words of wisdom. And if you’re missing my words this week (and really, who isn’t?), you can check out my new post at the Bridging the Gap blog, where I am now a regular contributor!
10. “Minimalism is not the lack of something, it is the perfect amount of something.”
9. “Every time you spend money, you are casting a vote for the kind of world you want.”
– Anna Lappe
8. “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good me to do nothing.”
7. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single minute before starting to improve the world.” -Anne Frank
6. (speaking of theology) “If it isn’t also true for a poor single Christian mom in Haiti, it isn’t true.” – Jen Hatmaker
5. “Do the best you can until you know better. And when you know better, do better.”
– Maya Angelou
4. “When God blesses you, don’t raise your standard of living, raise your standard of giving.” – Mark Batterson
3. “Don’t let what you can’t do keep you from doing what you can.” – John Wooden
2. “Live simply so others can simply live.” – Mother Teresa
1.“Enough is as good as a feast.” – Mary Poppins.
If you have quotes that inspire you, feel free to share in the comments! Have a great week!